Smart Eye Technology®
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Smart Eye Technology blocks unauthorized access to your documents and prevents screen snoopers from looking at your documents on your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop screen using a multi-level and continuous biometric security platform.
- Screen Privacy: When an unauthorized person looks at your screen, Smart Eye blocks your entire screen with a “Warning” sign that says “Multiple Viewers” to protect the privacy of your documents.
- Document Security: When you send documents to another person in the Smart Eye app, you set the number of biometrics they need to prove they are the intended receiver. If their biometrics are validated, they then have access to the document.
- 4 levels of biometrics including facial recognition, fingerprint recognition, voice recognition and print behavior.
- The app comes with a biometric E-signature platform that verifies the signer’s face before signature can take place.
- A user can upload files/documents from their mobile device or desktop and send them to anyone requiring biometric authentication before access is granted.
- The ability to “Accept” or “Deny” another organization that wants to collaborate with your organization through Smart Eye
- Date and time of documents shared
- Date and time documents are signed
- Date and time documents were last accessed
- Number of total files shared within your company
- Number of total files shared by other companies to your organization
- Number of failed biometric login attempts
- The ability to connect to Active Directory or LDAP
- The ability to turn on or off and employees’ access to Smart Eye
Yes. Smart Eye has a Web App that can be accessed from your laptop or desktop computer. Go to the Smart Eye web app from your computer which will generate a dynamic QR code for you. Then go to settings in your Smart Eye mobile app and click on Smart Eye web app. Next, hold up your mobile device to the QR code on your computer any time you want to use the web app.
- The e-signature platform we use allows you to add legally binding signatures to any document, from new hire agreements, to loans, to NDA’s, to business deals and much more.
- It is compliant with the U.S. ESIGN act of 2000; the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (EUTA) of 1999; and the eiDAS regulation for the EU of 2016 (EU Regulation 910/2014), which replaces the former European EC/1999/93 Directive.
- Our platform also allows customers to electronically sign documents in a manner that complies with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.